Sunday, June 15, 2014

Typology Reflection

My scores on the Jung Typology Test were:

Extravert (78%)
Sensing (1%)
Feeling(50%)
Judging(22%)

These numbers actually did not surprise me. I know that I am really an extrovert. I openly speak my mind all of the time and I tend to act more on feelings and emotions, than on actual thought out solutions or responses. I was a little surprised by the marginal preference of sensing over intuition because I do feel that I use intuition a lot in my everyday decision making rather its a major or minor decision.

I am really interested to see how being a extrovert will come out in my writing. I'm not completely sure how beneficial it is to write and express everything so openly. It could be a strength in some kind of writing situations and a weakness in others.

1 comment:

  1. What do each of the indicators mean to you? How do they apply to you in relationship to how you interact and view and reflect in the world you reside? Read the definitions carefully as these are somewhat different than the common definitions you already know. Being an extrovert does not necessarily mean you are gregarious. Read support materials to help you better understand what the indicators are saying about you so you can better understand the relationship between you and your type. ~Ms. A.

    ReplyDelete