Monday, July 21, 2014

Last Blog post

This summer has been a really interesting one. This was one of the first online classes that I have taken and I has been an extremely interesting experience. At times the instructions were unclear and there was a few times I was going to drop the class, but needless to say I made it through.

This past weekend I went home to Saint Louis and I had a great time. I got to go to my best friends mom's 50th birthday party and it was a great experience. I was able to spend time with some very successful and very happy 50 and ups. It really changed my perspective on getting older. I know that 50 isn't really that old but for 20 year old me that's more than double my life.

I was able to see some lifelong friends reunite and see that there is life after 40. These "old" people had a great time and really know how to party. They danced and sang all night and I even was ready to go to bed before them. That was crazy for me because I expected the opposite. I was also able to catch up with some friends and family which was great as well.

Next week I will be attending my first leadership conference and I am extremely excited. I have never experienced anything like this and I dont really know what to expect but im excited. I have the opportunity to represent Missouri State University at this conference and I will do my best to be the best student leader I can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment